Shop Nasty Gal

Sunday, March 7, 2010

THE Flea Market

This beautifully sunny Sunday afternoon I headed into Alameda for the monthly flea market. Per usual, the market was filled with a fabulous array of vendors, food trucks & trendy thrifters. A lovely way to spend the afternoon with great friends.                  
{Channeling my inner Pageant Girl}
      
        
        
Vintage costume jewelry gets me every time. Between myself and 2 friends we bought 12 pairs of earrings. I personally left with six. Five for me & one for a gift. Necessary? Probably not. Amazing, yes :)
Loved these notebooks. Made from vintage books & rebind with blank paper in them. I almost bought this "n" book, thought it would be cute to jot down trends that are "in" or ideas for future blog posts. I left sans "n" book, although I am going to try to make one for my first D.I.Y project! 
Spotted: my lovely friends enjoying the 2nd best thing about the flea market, the sausages. 
There is an idea, planting herbs and flowers in your bike basket! 

No comments:

Post a Comment