Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Afternoon Tea

The other day I threw on my teal Betsey Johnson dress & the girls and I headed over to The French Bakery for a little afternoon treat. I would be lying if I said we were not inspired by the new Alice in Wonderland movie, although It is clear that we are not the only Alice fans. Lots of Alice inspired trends have made their way into stores all around town & even my friend Lauren + her FiancĂ© Kelsen are planning an Alice In Wonderland themed wedding this coming summer. My beloved OPI has jumped on the bandwagon as well creating this collection of polish's inspired  by the flick. It's no secret that everyone's crazy for Alice and there is nothing better than enjoying an afternoon sitting, sipping & nibbling on delicate sandwiches, so go treat yourself to a tea time with the girls soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment