Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Necessities

Yesterday, I popped into Tarjét for a few beauty staples. Of course, a quick trip to target usually turns into a $100 or more purchase, standard. I've accepted the fact that there is no way I can leave the store without perusing through every section, regardless if I have time or not. Each aisle draws me in with its abundance of seemingly must have items and I typically leave with a giant case of buyers remorse. Although yesterday this was not the case. I did in fact leave spending around 120 big ones although my purchases were quite necessary and one of them in specific is an exciting staple to my new spring wardrobe! 
{crest 3D white strips for sensitive teeth, crest whitening tooth paste with scope, q-tips, No.7 advanced hydration day cream, No.7 soft & soothed face wash + toner, skintimate shave gel with vitamin e, No.7 exfoliator for bright skin, biolage toner to strengthen hair, Umberto curl enhancer, secret clinical strength, G cotton ball holder from anthropologie}
As I was wandering through the shoe department I found these little gem's. Much to my excitement, it looks like the gladiator trend is here to stay for a while and Target is still doing what they do best,  ripping off Dolce Vita and Steve Madden design's and selling them at incredibly low prices. I have to say I do feel a little guilty (similar to the guilt I would have if I was buying a knock off bag) although at $22.99 its REALLY hard to resist a bargain. The perfect everyday sandal, these come in this gold/pewter color and black. Despite the cold weather, I did wear them out for a bit today and they are just as comfy as they are cute. Get them here before they all run out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment