Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday in the Sunset





Having grown up in the San Francisco Bay Area (Lafayette), i am so fortunate to be SO close to the # 1 rated best city to live in for the 17th year in a row in the US. Just in the last few years i have had the wonderful opportunity to explore all the different scenes SF has to offer. Justine  ( aka creative director of this site aka LOW BUDGET ROCKSTARS) just moved to the Sunset district and i am totes reaping the benefits by hanging out at her Beach Bungalo and drinking the finest Homer Simpson esque Stella's Java Beach CafĂ© has to offer. Ocean Beach is just a somersault away from J's house, so we headed down to catch the AHmazing sunset. I was hesitant to go on the sand because I was wearing my new Rachel Roy Studded Jonella Flats and i didn't want to get them dirty. Instead of being lame & missing the opportunity to feel the sand between my toes, I took my shoes off and dug my feet in the sand and enjoyed every second of it. At the end of the day, sand doesn't stain and my shoes still look as good as new! Lesson of the day, Don't let fashion limit you, if you get caught in a sandy "shituation" just TAKE IT OFF! Sundays in the Sunset ROCK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment