Shop Nasty Gal

Friday, January 29, 2010

Spotlight On : Tory Burch

"I love the understated glamour of subtle shine and a hint of sequins" - Tory Burch
As my new twitter friend (well when I say my new twitter friend I mean I am now following her, she still doesn't know I exist) I felt it only necessary to spotlight her on this fabulous Friday. Always love everything she comes out with (her gold embellishments especially make me really happy) and I appreciate the way she appeals to the fashion forward and accomplished professional, just as she is. On this gloomy and rainy afternoon, I thought what better way to cheer myself up than to buy a new pair of shades. Clearly ill be needing them soon as the forecast predicts rain for the next few weeks, but they cheered me up indeed and I am very happy about my purchase. Id also like to give a shout out to the lovely lady at Nordstrom who knows me by name and goes to the nth degree to provide exemplary service. 
A huge reason why I bought them, totally forget her name though :-\ 
Check out the Tory Burch website to see her Spring 2010 preview and if you had a bad week, treat yourself to a little TGIF shopping delight!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment