Shop Nasty Gal

Friday, January 8, 2010

BFF Friday!




Patricia Field & all things Sex And The City 
I don't know HOW I am just seeing this trailer now, but Sex And The City 2 looks like it will be even more Fabulous than the first. I know some critics did not enjoy SATC 1, and to you I say, you do not exist to me...
Patricia Field, the genius behind Carrie Bradshaw's incomparable style is truly my idol. I look up to the wacky ways she pairs Bradshaw's Manolo's with  flea market find's & gold gangster chains and the impeccable way she dresses Charlotte in her Oscar de la Renta sun dresses, pins her bow's and chooses the perfect paisley to create the uber femme.
SO if you have been under the same ROCK as it seems that I have been, here is the SATC 2 trailer. Feast your eyes on these stylish ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment