Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, January 18, 2010

♥ Heartforward ♫ ♪


The best part about loving what you do for a living is that you never feel like you are working! I just got back from a quick trip to Urban Outfitters to meet Camaron Ochs and sister Jillian to pick out a rockin' outfit for her album release party this Saturday. Jillian contacted me after seeing my blog and asked if I would like to help Camaron for this event. I happily accepted the offer as I had become a fan of Camaron's music via Facebook a few months prior and loved all the songs off her debut album, Heartforward. After setting up the dressing room with about 10 different outfits, the girls showed up and Camaron put on a little fashion show for us as we sipped Kombucha's (I really should provide my clients with a bubbly glass of Veuve, maybe next time!).  A few of the outfits were no-no's, lot's yes-yes's... especially my fav, the one when she was channeling her inner Lady GaGa! (Im kicking myself for not taking photos, but the employee's @ Urban don't like photography in dressing room's, sigh)
After a bit of deliberating, Camaron chose the red high-waisted skirt that I paired with a chiffon studded tank. It is a very cute, venue appropriate outfit that will only add a nice flair to her natural beauty!
Stay tuned for pictures of the outfit and the event, but in the meantime check out her website http://www.camaronochs.com/
If you are in or around the San Francisco Bay Area and want to come to the show, you can purchase a ticket for Saturday night off her website and receive a FREE copy of the album, Heartforward upon entry of the Red Devil Lounge! Thats a deal if I ever heard one!

Pass this flyer along to 5 people....Or else you will have bad fashion karma for 1 year! (haha!)
And..Check out my favorite tracks:



No comments:

Post a Comment