Shop Nasty Gal

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tuesday Tunes-Day Volume IV.

Yes, I am aware that it is in fact Thursday, not Tuesday but being just featured in the blog Love + Photo and getting a shout out for the playlist's I publish, I realized its about time to update a playlist! This week's playlist is inspired by my favorite DJ and Cousin, Magdi (with some of my guilty pleasure's mixed in). Above are photos from a fun night we had January 9th in London celebrating his Birthday! We started the night with a lovely dinner at his friend Al's house and then spent the evening at a club/pub/restaurant called Marketplace where Magdi spun old and new school hip-hop in honor of the Livin' Proof event and of course, his birfffday! 

Brush Your Shoulders Off - Jay Z
Forever - Drake Feat. Eminem, Lil Wayne & Kanye West 
Cant Tell me Nothing - Kanye West
OPP - Naughty By Nature 
Million Dollar Bill - Whitney Houston 
Mr. Carter - Lil Wayne Feat. Jay-Z
Going Back to Cali - Notorious B.I.G
I got 5 On It - The Luniz 
Juicy - Notorious B.I.G
Fu-Gee-La - The Fugees 
Teena Marie - Ooh La La La
I Wanna Rock - Snoop Dogg
Popular Demand - Clipse
I Love You - Mary J. Blidge Feat. Smif  'N Wessun

The night ended and as we were all heading home Magdi's friends drove up next to us for a Krispy Kreme doughnut handoff. Don't ask me why he just had 3 dozen in his car or why he was giving them away to us but they were deeeelish and I had to snap a photo of it because it was too funny. 

1 comment:

  1. oh my god best playlist ever. i am so happy someone else relates (especially with the luniz!!). xx

    ReplyDelete