Shop Nasty Gal

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today Was :

A Good Day Because ;
1. It was cold enough that I got to wear my favorite coat that brought me back to this past December when I was roaming the streets of London and shopping at the Portobello Market.
{Guess Jacket,Bananna Republic Cashmere Scarf,Vintage Christian Dior Sunglasses}
2. I got to drive into beautiful San Francisco and see the view of the city from the bay bridge.
3. I lunched at a spot I have been meaning to try; Heavens Dog in SF with my friend Kristina. Fabulous Vietnamese food! A reminder that I live near the most amazing city to dine out and that I have the most amazing and inspiring friends :) Ladies who lunch, thats us! 
4. I got a new iPhone. It's like a fresh start. No numbers, no old e-mails. Usually this would give someone a heart attack but for me, it's a very mind cleansing experience. 
5. I found another great blog! Lacy had commented on one of my blog posts so I inquired to see who she was. To my wonderful surprise I saw that she writes a blog on Fashion + Love inspired by her Great Grandma Edith Saylor. She posts amazing photos & lovely quotes like these. A few of my favorites. 
6. I Celebrated a wonderful friend and client; Elizabeth Silva, for her 40th Birthday with her two lovelies Shelby & Lexie. We bought her a book on Spain so she can read up before she goes to visit! I was so happy to be apart of this milestone celebration and enjoy a sangria margarita and lots of laughs at Maria Maria :) 
7. Three of the people I was with today were on the receiving end of a random/sweet act of kindness. 
First, while Kristina was waiting for me for our lunch date, a random guy gave her a bouquet of beautiful flowers and told her she was pretty.
Second, Lexie's 6th grade boyfriend delivered a bouquet of yellow roses to her house with a note that said : 
Dear Lexie, 
I know it is early but I was so excited to give these to you
Happy Valentines Day 
(Don't worry, this isn't your only gift) 
Love, Grant 
And last but not least, I went to visit my friend Kim at work and she had a beautiful pink rose on her desk. I asked her who her new boyfriend/secret admirer was and she told me that an old lady brought it to her because Kim had let her use her phone.
 
It was just one of those days that now, while I am laying in my cozy bed, brings a smile to my face. I have so much to be thankful for and I am excited to sleep well and wake up for another beautiful day like today! 
Good Night! 

1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed!! This is the cutest post, I love the list of all the good things from the day. ♥

    ReplyDelete