Shop Nasty Gal

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Have a Jolly, Holly, Christmas!

{images via, weheartit}

The holidays this year have been really special for me. I am so grateful for the abundance of time I have already spent with family and friends, eating, drinking and being merry. Christmas eve was spent at the San Francisco Nutcracker followed by dinner at the beautiful JardiniĆ©re and today we are hosting dinner and a cocktail party at our house. My mom will never let me forget how I cried when I found out Santa Claus wasn't real and to tell you the truth, it still makes me pretty upset... Even though I know St. Nick won't be making his way down my chimney, there is nothing like Christmas morning and the anticipation of opening all the gifts under the tree!!
 Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, as we celebrate let's remember those who are in foreign lands serving our great country.
xxo, Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment