Shop Nasty Gal

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Man Jose

Katherine Power of Who What Wear and Fred Allard the Creative Director of Nine West

The other day, I dragged my friend Lindsey to Nordstrom's in San Jose {which we quickly re-named 'Man Jose' because of the abundance of men in suits} for a Nine West event with special guests Katherine Power and Hillary Kerr of Who What Wear. I found out about this event via Twitter early that morning and immediately tweeted the lovely ladies of Who What Wear in excitement that they were so close to my neighborhood. To my surprise, Hillary tweeted me back so I instantly knew I had no choice but to make the trek to San Jose to meet these powerhouse's who I admire so much. Lindsey and I first stopped at Santana Row for lunch and a little shopping before making our way over to the event where we met Katherine, Hillary and Fred Allard, the creative director of Nine West. The three of them could not have been nicer, Hillary even stopped me on her way out to dote on my skirt that she just haaad to know where I got. She was convinced it was Burberry, but I proudly informed her it was from Target, ha! I left sans shoes, but with a signed copy of my book {which I brought} and an even bigger passion and drive to create a name for myself in the fashion world like these ladies have done. 

Hillary Kerr and Fred Allard

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I would love to be there.
    Following you :P

    xoxo. Angie
    visit me-------> styleninfa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete