Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, October 25, 2010

THE PARTY

{Rachel by Rachel Roy jumper, black cherry chutney nail polish-OPI, Michelle watch, Por la Victoire wedges, ft1 knuckle buster ring, Kenneth Jay Lane snake bracelet}

After a week long celebration on the West Coast, continued by a week long celebration on the East Coast, I am finally back home recuperating from a never ending 24th birthday bash. Friday October 15th about 30 of my friends gathered in the Mission at one of my favorite restaurants in the city, Velvet Cantina, for a plethora of pitchers, food & laughs. Donning tacky party accessories, we definitely made ourselves seen + heard at the restaurant which was much to the other patrons dislike...oops. After dinner {and about ten 'happy birthday to you song's, thanks Kev} we all headed over to a bar on Polk St. to meet up with more friends who came out to raise a glass with me. I was all smiles, all evening as I was surrounded by my favorite people who made my 24th birthday one to never be forgotten!!

No comments:

Post a Comment