Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Tunes-Day Volume X

{artwork from the single 'Like It's Her Birthday' by Good Charlotte}

October is one of my favorite months out of the entire year. Not only does my birthday fall mid month {the 14th!} and creating a Halloween costume while consuming mini candy bar's makes me indefinitely happy, the weather in the San Francisco Bay Area seems to be utterly perfect. I have fully enjoyed the sunshine by cruising around with my top down listening to the tunes below on constant repeat. I seem to be digging a lot of UK based artists these days, namely Mark Ronson and his new album, along with random remix's I find on The Hype Machine. Check them out and let me know what you think!

Like It's Her Birthday - Good Charlotte 
Bang Bang Bang - Mark Ronson & The Business Intl.
Oh My God - Mark Ronson ft. Lily Allen 
Valerie - Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse 
Fuck You - Lily Allen 
Somebody To Love Me - Mark Ronson ft. Boy George & Miike Snow 
In For The Kill (Remix) - La Roux ft. Kanye West 
Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars ft. Lupe Fiasco 
Say Goodbye To Love (Remix) - Kenna ft. Lupe Fiasco

2 comments:

  1. nice songs! I like your blog! Started following you! Follow back if you wish! It would be great!

    http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!! ;)
    adorable blog!

    ReplyDelete