Shop Nasty Gal

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Top of The MET

me and my boys.

Coco Chanel once said, Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” This quote rings true especially in the electric city of New York. The inspiration I got from the architecture of the buildings, pieces inside the museums, people walking the streets of Brooklyn and the Upper East Side, created a sensory overload. One of the beautiful days in NY was spent with my family at the MET. As I was exploring the museum and all it's prized possessions I snapped a few photos, here's a peek at a few of my favorite ones...

My brother Adam walking through the rooftop bamboo structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment