Shop Nasty Gal

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Never Settle

{images via Le Love}

It's a perfectly rainy Sunday here and I can't help but want to stay in bed all day reading magazines & blogs with bottomless cups of french press coffee. One of the blogs I frequent is Le Love, a blog "dedicated to love...the good, the bad and the unknown ♥ " It's an adorable blog with sweet images that I could spend hours catching up on. Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday, whether your treating yourself to a lazy day or not :)

Oh, and I am so excited to be the Guest Editor of LoveLiveandWear this month. Check out the style sheet below that Lauren Brown of LoveLiveandWear put together with images of items I currently can't live without! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This blog is cool! Hey, when you have the chance, check my blog out and tell me what you think! Its a company i am starting and i want an opinion. If you like what you see, please follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll have to check out your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this blog post and thanks for the shout out lovey!

    ReplyDelete