Shop Nasty Gal

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ohmigod


I know this is no new news, although I wouldn't be a proper fashion blogger if I didn't mention the Lanvin for H&M collaboration. My sweet friend Savannah, {who is always hip with the pop culture + everything that has to do with fashion} sent me this video and Ohmigod it made me even more excited {if that's even possible} to snag some of the fabulous designs Alber Elbaz so brilliantly created. Virtually every piece in this collection is under $100 and screams ' wear me to a fancy dancy Holiday SoireĆ© '. I assure you, in one of those dresses you will be the chicest dame at the party! Below you will find very few of my must have's, i'd buy the entire collection if money was no object. So tell me, which pieces are you going to grab? 
{The launch date is set for November 23rd, you can find the entire collection here.}

{making of the look-book}

1 comment: