Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rockets' Red Glare

Gearing up for yet another 4th of July weekend at my favorite place in the world, with some of my favorite people in the world! I have spent my 4th of July in Lake Tahoe for a while now and I wouldn't want it any other way. Between the breathtaking scenery, smell of the fresh pine tree's, cruiser bike rides, Tahoe City bar crawls, floats down the Truckee River, drinks on the deck at Sunnyside, boat rides to Chambers & fireworks at Commons Beach it's the perfect place to spend America's birthday! I was lucky enough to call Tahoe my home for a few summers and with that came meeting a fun group of friends who I look forward to causing havoc with every time I head up the hill. 
Hope everyone has an amazing holiday weekend & safe July 4th celebrations!

1 comment: