Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, April 26, 2010

Gift Of Style

The other day, one of my clients had requested a gift certificate so she could give her friend hours of personal styling by yours truly. I had been meaning to make up some lovely gift certificates so tonight Justine and I got together for dinner and spent the evening making up a template so I can have them printed this week {and just in time for Mothers Day!}. My creative director {and comedian in her own regard} thought it would be funny to add a few more services to my occupation...Here is the "first draft" of the gift certificate. 
And here is the final {and real} draft. We made this special Mother's Day edition, what a perfect gift! Contact me at gigi.ouf@gmail.com if you want more information or want to purchase a gift certificate for your fabulous Mother! 

No comments:

Post a Comment