Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, September 20, 2010

Simply Vera


We're a fan of name brand designer duds for low budget shopaholics, here at Gigi Ouf THE BLOG {I've mentioned a few here & here}. It is such a fabulous way for every girl to feel like they can be a part of the high fashion world without the high fashion price. Out of all the collaborations I have seen this fall I have to say Simply Vera's Fall 2010 look book for Kohls blew me away {kind of like the wedding gowns at the Vera Wang Bridal fashion show I attended, here}. I love the juxtaposition of the tailored jacket's and rugged jeans with the flirty flair of the scarf's and printed blouse's. I get a lot of e-mail's from readers asking how to spruce up their work wardrobe and I think this line is the perfect answer {minus the jeans of course, depending on where you work}. Every piece in the collection works with one another making it easy to create lots of different outfits and they can transition from day to night with ease. Simply pack a shorter skirt, ditch the flats or loose the jacket and your ready for a night out with some friends! Shown are just a few of my favorite looks I had to share with you all. Style them with some of Target's 2010 Fall accessories and you will be a bonafied recessionista!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment