Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, September 6, 2010

Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair


The other day, my mom and I set out to play tour guide around our beautiful city of San Francisco. With family friends in town visiting from Egypt, we had to show them all the amazing spots that makes San Francisco a famously special destination. The weather could not have been more beautiful, giving our guests a warm San Francisco welcome. We started with a trip up to Coit tower, drove along the Embarcadero, over the Golden Gate bridge and though Sausalito, ending up in the quaint town of Tiburon for a little shopping. It has been a while since I took the time to stop and appreciate San Francisco and all its glory and I have to say ... I fell in love a little more.


Just a few of my favorite SF spots :
Dining - Perbacco, Aziza, Betelnut, Guaymas, Brazen Head, Slanted Door, Park Chow, Anchor & Hope, Delfina.
Shopping - Boutiques on Maiden Lane, Barney's, H&M, Crossroads, Shops in the Haight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment