Shop Nasty Gal

Friday, July 30, 2010

TART Collections Event


A few weeks ago I held a sample sale in San Francisco with TART Collections and the help of my lovely friends Kristina, Ashley & Adriana. I have been working with TART pulling clothing from their warehouse to outfit my clients and have become a huge fan of the brand. Ask anyone who slips into one of their chic maxi dress's or luxurious leggings, you never want to take them off. A bunch of my lady friends gathered to sip some summer sangria & shop the night away. Each person who attended the party was entered into a raffle to win a two hour styling / personal shopping session with yours truly. Keep reading to see who the lucky winner was :)


The Tan Barbee herself, Allison Andrade was the winner of the raffle. Congratulations! 

Kristina, Ashley & Adriana
Thanks ladies, I couldn't have done it without you! xxo

1 comment:

  1. looks like it was a blast and those drinks look so fun! were they easy to make?

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete