Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lady in Red

Getting back into work mode after a 10 day vacation is not a simple task. My last several days consisted of reading on the pier, boating on the lake, poaching the vip tent at the Reno/Tahoe Open golf tournament & celebrating my friends Lauren + Kelsen's wedding {of loveandphoto} on the beach. Basically, relaxation to the max. Although truthfully I can't complain about getting back to work seeing as my most recent task has been to find one of my clients a red dress for a wedding she is attending over Labor Day weekend. I searched some of my favorite online sites and came up with these eight looks. 

Tips for styling a red dress
*Since the dress its self makes a statement keep the accessories, hair and makeup simple. Pair the dress with nude shoes, gold accessories, dewey and bronzed face makeup with a nude lip. Top it off with an undone up-do and someone is sure to say to you,
 "I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight, lady in red."

No comments:

Post a Comment