Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, October 3, 2011

The Palms

“I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.” ― Anaïs Nin



 I spent this past weekend in Santa Barbara, one of my favorite towns on the California Coast {see last visit, here}. The town of Santa Barbara, embraced between the San Ynez Mountains and Pacific Ocean has an understated elegance and serenity about it that I fell in love with during the 2 years I lived there. The weather couldn't have been more divine and there is something about waking up to the sound and smell of the ocean that is so relaxing. It's such an easy drive down the 101, making it the perfect little weekend escape.

VW van parked along the beach / itty bitty fishtail braid / dessert at the Bacara / poolside at the Bacara / line up of cars at the Fess Parker hotel / TopShop earrings from my brother / sb skater boy / wine tasting with mom at Municipal Winemakers / walk with dad along the beach / glitter steve madden oxfords / sb skater boy II. / walk with dad II. / stadium steps workout at santa barbara city college / the marina / view from sbcc / view from my hotel room

No comments:

Post a Comment