Shop Nasty Gal

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lunetier


As if I needed another reason to think my London based cousins were the illest, Magdi {who was featured as part of my BFF Friday series} and Tamer open up a Vintage & Contemporary Eyewear Shop, Lunetier on Portobello St. My last visit to London, Magdi and Tamer had gifted me a pair of vintage Christian Dior sunnies, seen here, here & here and informed me that they had 'a lot more where that came from'. When the boys told me that I had no idea they had a collection so extensive that the only logical thing to do was to open up a store front to showcase them, in all their glory. At Lunetier they have 'Sunglasses and frames for those who like the bold and extravagant to the understated yet sophisticated – and everything in between. Whatever takes your fancy, one thing will become apparent, the quality, craftsmanship and design of vintage eyewear comes from an era where cheap mass production was not the order of the day' -WeAreHQ. As much as I wish I could duplicate this shop and move it to San Francisco, I guess the next best thing I could do is plan another trip to London to check it out! Pardon me, while I swoon over every single pair of these specs. 

{images via, WeAreHQ}

Unit 18 Portobello Green Arcade
281 Portobello Road
London
W10 5TZ

No comments:

Post a Comment