Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Take My Breath Away


The beauty of Lake Tahoe takes my breath away each and every time I visit. Even having lived there for an extend period of time, I still can't believe such a gorgeous place exists and lucky for me it is just a few short hours away. Whether it be summer or winter, the smell of the pine tree's, the warmth of the people and the cozy booths at my favorite little dive bars are just a few of the reasons why it's my favorite place to escape. I came across these photos taken a few years back while I was on a little hike with my family and thought they were too amazing not to share. I'm heading up early tomorrow morning and look forward to a few days of skiing, aprés skiing, watching amazing sunsets & running into familiar faces around town! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment