Shop Nasty Gal

Friday, January 14, 2011

Idolizing Cameron Silver

This week I was unbelievably busy as I was working with a new client getting her outfitted for a weekend in LA where she will be dining at movie stars houses and attending fancy events around the town! It wasn't until last night that I was able to unwind and enjoy a dinner date with a friend at Pintoh in Berkeley for some Phó {yumz} & a screening of Blue Valentine {a MUST see}! That being said, I have had zero time to update my silly little blog. Thanks to Lindsay {Gilt Groupe's SF PR gal} for sending over this video, I now have something to share & send you off into the weekend with! I idolize Cameron Silver for his impeccable taste and role of dressing Hollywood Royalty, my dream job. Watch this video for some great tips from the man who "brought glamour back to the red carpet".
Happy Friday, xxo 


** If you are not yet a member of Gilt Groupe, here is a special invitation for all readers of Gigi Ouf THE BLOG to 'jump the line' and shop the private designer sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment