Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday Tunes-Day Volume XIV ♥ Valentines Day Edition

There is no doubt about it...today, it's raining love! Well, figuratively speaking because unlike the last few days today is radiating sunshine! Whether you are a hater of Valentines day and think everyone needs to cool their PDA jet's, or you are a hopeless romantic, I hope you enjoy a day filled with love, sunshine, and courtesy of muah {and my good friend Jordan who sent me a lot of these great songs}...good beats! Here is the 14th Tuesday Tunes-Day playlist, brought to you on the 14th of February. xxo

♥ Foster The People - I Would Do Anything For You
♥ Florence + The Machine - Spectrum
♥ Aer - Feel I Bring
♥ Of Monsters And Men - Love Love Love
♥ Kimbra Goyte - Somebody That I Used To Know
♥ The Temper Trap - Fader 
♥ Florence + The Machine - Remain Nameless
♥ Andrea Bocelli - Besame Mucho
♥ Arcade Fire - No Cars Go 
♥ Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks 
♥ Brett Dennen - Desert Sunrise
♥ Eli Young Band - Crazy Girl 
♥ Rihanna feat. Drake - What's My Name?
♥ Kenny Chesney - Somewhere With You
♥ Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland - Promiscuous
♥ Peter Bjorn And John - Up Against The Wall


*Psst...Peep my playlist on Spotify here 

No comments:

Post a Comment