Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday Tunes-Day Volume XIII.


As mentioned here, I have been working as a PR representative for Kim Tran, a level 5 designer at Academy of Art University as part of a project with my Fashion PR class. In an attempt to get to know my 'client' better and inside her artistic head I asked Kim what type of music inspires her as she creates her Senior Collection. I put together a little playlist, compiled of some 90's hip hop, UK based artists and other tracks that spark Kim's insanely creative mind and help her create one of a kind designs. I like to call it, Designer Beats: Kim Tran.

When I'm Small - Phantogram
Mouthful of Diamonds - Phantogram
You Are The Ocean - Phantogram
Bloody Palms - Phantogram
Tour Stories - Souls of Mischief
Postal - Souls of Mischief
Poets - Souls of Mischief
93 'Till Infinity - Souls of Mischief
Wildfire - Sbtrkt
Hold On - Sbtrkt
Pharaohs - Sbtrkt
Right Thing To Do - Sbtrkt

*Check it out, you can listen to this playlist on Spotify here. If you like it , keep checking back for more published playlists in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment