Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, December 12, 2011

Pretty Pinning


For the past few weeks, I have become increasingly obsessed with Pinterest {as if I needed another inter web distraction}. I know, I'm a little late to the party on this one but to be honest, until now I never really saw the appeal. As a lover of the old school collage & inspiration board I realize that it's sometimes hard to keep all that clutter in your life. Pinterest provides the perfect platform to curate boards filled with everything you love in the most organized and stylized way {read: no more boxes filled with magazine tear outs}. I decided to categorize all my favorite things into five collections. Gigi Ouf: AT HOME, THE PARTY, STYLE, DESTINATION & BEAUTY. This way, anytime I need image inspiration when planning a party, vacation, getting ready or decorating around the home, I know exactly where to go. Here are a few of my favorite 'pins' I have collected lately, if you like what you see you can follow my boards here! Happy pinning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment