Shop Nasty Gal

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Boulevard


A few weeks ago I jumped on a plane with my friend Kristina and headed to Santa Monica for her bachelorette party. We {myself and 25 of her best girlfriends...yes 25!} stayed at the uniquely luxurious Viceroy hotel situated somersault distance from the beach. Designed by Kelly Wearsler, the interior of this hotel defines Mid-Century modern in the chicest way possible. During our stay we brunched at Shutters on the beach, danced at Gladstones, indulged in banana margaritas at Lula and cured hangovers at Swingers Diner, all the while raising a glass for the beautiful bride to be. 

The Bride
The Library
The al fresco dining area
The view from our room
Brunch at Shutters
A visit from Heather

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful hotel! I love the black and white aesthetic! I can't believe I've lived in LA all my life and have never been here.

    ReplyDelete