Shop Nasty Gal

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Rollin' With The Homies

In keeping with my over-the-top, month-long birthday celebration tradition alive, I planned myself yet another party this year for my 26th. I decided to throw a 90's themed throwback feté and my guests and their outfits did not disappoint. My best friend and I went with a Lisa Frank inspired look, complete with butterfly clips, Best Friends Forever necklaces and bedazzled crop jean jackets. We started the party with a gorge yourself junk food pre-party {think gushers, lunchables, handysnacks, capri sun's, carmel apple pop's & cheeto puffs} and then boarded a party bus for a quick ride over to the local roller rink. It wasn't until some of my friends showed up with their own pair of roller blades that I realized how dedicated to the 90's they really are. Luckily there were no major injuries at Golden Skate to remember this event  by, just a few ridiculous pictures I couldn't help but to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment