Shop Nasty Gal

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's All About Plaid + An Unexpected Tuesday Tunes-Day



I don't know what got into me, but today I was craving some serious plaid. As I was perusing my go-to online stores I couldn't help but be drawn to the the print in a major way. It might have been sparked by the fact that I spent a solid part of my day watching the Rip Curl Pro Search Somewhere in San Francisco on Surfline {a plaid fleece seems to be a surfers sweatshirt} or the cooler climate that is approaching. Who knows? Anywhoo, I wouldn't mind owning all of these items. I guess it's time to start my Christmas wish list. 

****************************************************************

So, you might be wondering where the Tuesday Tunes-Day comes in? True story, when I was in the middle of writing this post, I checked my twitter feed and heard about a surprise Green Day show in San Francisco at the Rip Curl Pro Surf Kickoff Party. I called my friend Lindsey, jumped in my car and headed to the venue. We made it just in time for Green Day's set which included some OG songs, a few cover songs and songs off their new album. SUCH A GOOD SHOW! Now, I am back in the same place on my sofa I was about 3 hours ago {ears ringing} finishing up this post. Funny how life works sometimes. Be spontaneous people, it's always worth it. 

I snapped some photos & videos. Here are the highlights from the show... 

1 comment:

  1. that's awesome gigi!! I was at the RI{ Cur Pro Surf yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete