Shop Nasty Gal

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Fields of Love


Last night I spent the evening with my recently engaged friend, Kristina. There is nothing that I don't love about a party, so naturally, when we are together the conversation turns into wedding planning almost instantly. As we were thinking up ideas and searching inspirational images for her nuptials in August, I came across these photos I had taken at a friends wedding a few years back. Enter, Anya + Charlie. An outdoor-loving, creative duo who tied the knot in the beautiful fields of the Nordic center in Lake Tahoe, Ca. Anya + Charlie's wedding is definitely the most unique and unforgettable wedding I have ever attended {substituting flowers for over sized carnival balloons, how clever is that!} and it made for some amazing photos that truly belong in a wedding magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment